Copying ALL of your Course Content from One Course to Another Course
The Import/Export/Copy Components tool is an essential tool that will be used by any faculty member who uses the MyCourses system. These steps will copy an entire course into another shell. Make sure that there is no other content in the shell, to begin with. This process will NOT overwrite any content.
IMPORTANT: Make absolutely certain that you are in your empty course shell before proceeding with the following. This will not append any content that is already there. The shell must be absolutely empty.
- In your empty shell, Click on Course Content on the Navbar
- Click on Table of Contents
- Click on Import Course
- Click on Copy Existing Course
- Click on Search for Offering
- In the Search For.. box type in the course that you would like to copy from
- Click on Enter or the Click on the spyglass
- Click on the radio button next to the course you would like to copy from
- Click on Add Selected
- Click on Copy All Components (you will see the progress of the course copy. Depending on how much content you are copying depends on how long it will take. Do NOT repeat these steps)
- When the course copy is complete, you will see a green checkmark