View Archived Webinars offered by eLearning Community of Practice Webcasts!
View Available Webinars
View Archived Webinars offered by Brightspace
View Available Webinars
Title: Higher Education Podcasts
Title: The Teaching Online Podcast (TopCast)
Provider: University of Central Florida
Title: edWeb Podcasts
Title: To a Degree: A Higher Ed Podcast
Provider: Gates Foundation
Title: Free Professional Learning Online and All the Time
CETL Instructional Resources: Magna Publications on demands
How to set up your account and access the subscription for the online resources:
St. Petersburg College has a Magna Commons and 20-Minute Mentor Commons Subscription
As a member of our campus community this online resource from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Magna Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna’s most popular Magna Online Seminars, covering a broad range of topics of interest to faculty & administrators. 20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of all of their popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
STEP 1: Activate your subscription
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html?v=spcollege516
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter the group Authorization Code SPFL742HR and click Submit
Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once.
STEP 2: Access the Commons libraries
Go to www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address & password & click Submit. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- On the left side of the screen, under My Account, My Online Access, select Subscriptions. The online content for both Magna Commons & 20-Minute Mentor Commons will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate “View On-Demand Videos” to access the library of your choice.
Access to Magna Commons is also available to registered members at www.magnacommons.com.
Access to 20-Minute Mentor Commons is also available to registered members at www.mentorcommons.com.
Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside our campus community.
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online chat
If you complete any of the on demand sessions, please consider entering the title of the session and the time spent in your annual evaluation. Magna also includes printable certificates of completion for your records.