Quick Guide - Rubric Statistics
Viewing the rubric statistics can provide you with some information about the overall scores for an assignment, individual criterion statistics, and individual statistics for each individual student. These statistics can help you modify an assignment. For example, if you look at the Criteria Statistics and find students poorly on one of the criteria, you can look at that assignment and make sure the instructions make sense.
Rubric Statistics (3:03)
- Click the Edit Course Tab on the Navbar.
- Click Rubrics.
- Click on the context menu next to Rubric Name.
- Click View Statistics.
- On the next screen, you will see all the items in the course that are associated with the rubric.
- You will information about the type of object, number of assessments, average rubric level, and average score.
- To drill down into the statistics, click the Graph Icon under the Actions column.
- You will be taken to the Overall tab.
- The Overall Tab provides the Average and Mode Levels and the Frequency for each individual level.
- Click the Criteria Statistics Tab.
- This tab provides the fequency data for each individual criteria and each level.
- Click the Individual Statistics Tab.
- This tab provides you with information about each individual student, level achived, score, who was the assessor, and the date of the grading.
- Click Close when you finished viewing the statistics.
- Click Close to go back to the Rubric list.