Enable Honorlock for Your Quizzes Overview
Review the steps below for an overview of enabling Honorlock for your quizzes.
Honorlock provides on-demand proctoring services for schools and universities. Our simple, affordable platform operates around you—no scheduling, headaches, or bulky software downloads. We prioritize academic integrity and are continually innovating to hinder cheating, and our patented mobile device detection system is the only technology of its kind. Remotely proctored exams should not be a pain for you or your students. Let our cloud-based service make it easy.
NOTE: Dates, time limits, and special access will need to be added to the quiz in MyCourses or in the quiz in your 3rd party tool.
- Review Honorlock Frequently Asked Questions
- Download Google Chrome (download Google Chrome) and the Honorlock Extension (download extension)
- Notify your students that you will be using Honorlock - Sample Template to Modify and Use
- Be aware of any students that may need special accommodations - Process for Students with Accommodations
- RECOMMENDED: It is highly recommended that you include a Honorlock Practice Exam to allow your students a chance to test their connection with Honorlock PRIOR to completing an actual course assignment.
- Tutorial: Create an Honorlock Practice Exam
- TIP: Make sure your Honorlock settings match what students can expect to see in an actual exam so that they can practice with realistic settings.
- TIP: If your students will be completing exams on 3rd Party sites (i.e. Pearson, Cengage, etc.), make sure you create your practice exam on this 3rd party site and instruct your students how to access it.
- Enable Honorlock on your quizzes
- NOTE: if you are using a third party tool such as MyMathLab, please follow these steps Enable Honorlock on a Third Party Tool
- Provide students with directions for Honorlock
- Review Honorlock Results and Summary