The tutorial below will provide details on enabling Honorlock on your quizzes in MyCourses.
Honorlock provides on-demand proctoring services for schools and universities. Our simple, affordable platform operates around you—no scheduling, headaches, or bulky software downloads. We prioritize academic integrity and are continually innovating to hinder cheating, and our patented mobile device detection system is the only technology of its kind. Remotely proctored exams shouldn’t be a pain for you or your students. Let our cloud-based service make it easy.
NOTE: Dates, time limits, and special access will need to be added to the quiz in MyCourses. You do not need to put a password on your exam in MyCourses. Honorlock will automatically generate a password on the quiz once it is enabled. If you are using Honorlock with a third party integration, please follow these steps: Enable Honorlock on Third Party Integration.
2. Go into your course in MyCourses
3. Click on the Honorlock tab in the top Nav bar
4. Click Enable to the right of the quiz for which you want to Enable Honorlock
5. Select your Proctoring Options
NOTE: Please be aware that some students my not have a webcam on their computer.
6. Enter Student Guidelines - these guidelines will show to your students when they first access the quiz in MyCourses (Sample Student Instructions)
NOTE: When choosing options such as notes allowed, scrap paper, and calculator be sure to indicate in the additional instructions the type of notes, how many sheets of scrap paper or type of calculator the student is allowed to use.
7. Enter Accommodations - accommodations will show only to the Honorlock Proctor (Sample Proctor Instructions)
8. Click Enable
Thank you for your feedback.
An error occured submitting your feedback, please try again later.