Record a Zoom Meeting
This tutorial will review how to record a zoom meeting to the zoom cloud after the meeting has already started.
While watching the video you can click the
button to watch in "full screen mode". You can also click the
button to view the closed captions.
To Record to the Zoom Cloud
- Begin your Zoom Meeting
- Click Record (bottom center)
- Click Record to the Cloud
- NOTE: While the most common method for recording is to the Zoom Cloud, you can also click Record to your Computer. This will provide you an mp4 of your meeting downloaded on your computer. This is used if you want to make edits to the video or add to youtube or ensemble.
- NOTE: Zoom Cloud storage is limited and only available for one semester. If you plan to reuse videos in future semesters, you will want to place them in more permanent video storage sites such as YouTube or Ensemble. If you need assistance, please contact the iTech team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: Once the recording has started, the Record button will change to Pause/Stop options. Use this to temporarily pause the recording, or to stop the recording once the meeting has completed.
- Once the meeting ends, the video will automatically begin processing in the Zoom Cloud. You will receive an email to your college email account once the video finishes process. The email will include a link to the video that can be shared with others.