Zoom Video Communications is a company headquartered in San Jose, California that provides remote conferencing services using cloud computing. Zoom offers communications software that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration. Zoom has now been integrated into MyCourses. This is your solution to really connect with your students.
We offer a self guided training located in your On Demand Trainings.
Zoom also offers free daily live demos and trainings. Their experts will walk you through using the Zoom interface to interact with your students.
- Teaching with Zoom - Recommended Practices
- Schedule a Zoom Training
- Join and Configure Audio/Video in Zoom
- Zoom meeting Controls
- Managing Security in a Zoom Meeting
- Reducing Background Noise
- Sharing your Screen in Zoom
- Using PowerPoint as a Virtual Background
- Sharing a Video in Zoom
- Creating Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Record a Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Recordings
- Track Attendance for Zoom Meetings
NOTE: You will need to take the 30 min training, to be able to register for an account and begin using Zoom.