Managing Meeting Security in Zoom
Security within your Zoom Meetings is very important. This video will review the options that you have available through Zoom.
While watching the video you can click the
button to watch in "full screen mode". You can also click the
button to view the closed captions.
- Lock Meeting - This will prevent anyone new from entering your meeting once enabled.
- Enable Waiting Room - This will require the host to admit the students into a meeting but will prevent any unwanted guests from entering. This is highly recommended.
- Allow participants to:
- Share Screen - Share computer screen during the meeting. By default this is on.
- Chat - Send messages to each other and to the whole group. By default this is on.
- Rename the themselves - Change the name that they entered the meeting with. By default this is on.
- Remove Participant - If you have a student that is disruptive in your meeting, you can remove the student with out allowing re-entry.