Your Zoom Profile
Personalizing your Zoom profile allows your students to see what you look like and know your correct name and title. This tutorial reviews how to add a photo, update your display name, and add your personal pronouns.
Step-by-Step: Add a Profile Photo
- Navigate to https://spcollege.zoom.us/ and sign in using your SPC email and password.
- From the left side menu, select Profile.
- Hover your mouse over the profile picture image until the blue edit pencil icon appears. Click it.
- Click on the blue Choose files button and select the image file you would like for your profile picture.
- Adjust the blue border to crop your profile photo.
- Once your photo is cropped, click save.
Step-by-Step: Edit Name and Pronouns
- On the same page (your profile settings), click edit on the far-right side.
- Edit your display name to include your title and how your students should address you. For example: Dr. Emily Smith.
- Enter your pronouns and select when they should be displayed to participants. Note: By selecting "Ask me every time" you will be able to choose if your pronouns are shared in each meeting you attend or host.
- Click Save.